The container and light are the Moss Terrarium LED Light model CL-01
The glass cylinder dimensions are approximately 11″ tall by 9″ wide.
The light is on a digital timer with a photoperiod of 13 hours.
In order to ensure very high humidity levels, the ventilation slots are fully closed.
The substrate consists of Bonsai Block and Dragon Stone fragments
- Dragon Stone (one large piece, several smaller pieces, and crushed fragments)
- Mopani Wood section (to emulate a tree stump at the top)
- Spiderwood roots
- Lemmaphyllum microphyllum
- Various Bucephalandra species
- Tropical moss and liverworts, including Octoblepharum species.
All images and information ©Matthew Schwartz | Another World Terraria