All images and information ©Matthew Schwartz | Another World Terraria
The container and light are the Moss Terrarium LED Light model CL-01
The glass cylinder dimensions are approximately 11″ tall by 9″ wide.
The light is on a digital timer with a photoperiod of 13 hours.
In order to ensure very high humidity levels, the ventilation slots are fully closed.
The substrate consists of Bonsai Block and Dragon Stone fragments
This terrarium is home to various microfauna, including Springtails (Collembola spp) and Isopods (Trichorhina tomentosa).
- Dragon Stone (one large piece, several smaller pieces, and crushed fragments)
- Mopani Wood section (to emulate a tree stump at the top)
- Spiderwood roots
- Lemmaphyllum microphyllum
- Various Bucephalandra species
- Tropical moss and liverworts, including Octoblepharum species.
For privacy reasons YouTube needs your permission to be loaded. For more details, please see our Privacy Notice.I Accept