- When you should use a hanging mount
- Tips for choosing the right wood for the mount
- Checklist of materials and tools, plus tips for each
- A few Pro Tips for the project that will save you frustration
- Detailed step-by-step how to mount, with full commentary
- Warnings about what NOT to do
- Free Plant Tips offer
When growing epiphytic plants in a grow tank or greenhouse, such as certain tropical orchids, ferns, as well as vines, you’ll often need a hanging mount.
In this tutorial I’ll teach you how I most commonly mount my plants, giving you tons of valuable knowledge, pro tips, things to avoid, full checklist of tools and materials, and detailed demonstration of each step in the mounting process.
If you don’t yet have a mount for your plant, check out my tutorial on How to make a hanging mount for plants