Learn exactly how I made this Wabi Kusa, from start to finish!
Used in video:
- A rock found outside
- Hygrolon (water wicking fabric) – Shop Hygrolon on Glass Box Tropicals
- No-see-um Bug Screen
- Fluval Stratum
- Fishing line and large sewing needle
- Polyester thread
- Super glue (gel form)
- Custom sand mix
- Micranthemum micranthemoides – Shop on Buceplant
- Ludwigia spp – Shop on Buceplant
- Echinodorus tenellus – Shop on Buceplant
Where to buy plants for Wabi Kusa
For hobbyists in the USA, I use and highly recommend Buceplant.com.
They carry a huge selection of Bucephalandra, as well as tons of other amphibious and aquatic plants which can be grown emersed for terraria and wabi kusa.